Market Research and Business Surveys
A big thank you to all the Sunshine Coast business owners and managers who recently completed the 2017 survey. We are busy working on the report that will be available here at the end of January.
Boardroom Business provides general surveys services to a wide variety of organisations. We work with our clients to make sure that what they want to know is achieved through our market research and data collection.
Please don’t hesitate in contacting us to discuss your survey and market research requirements as we can design a project and campaign around your specific needs including full reporting.
Boardroom Business has been operating since 2007 and are Queensland based. We welcome the opportunity to work with you on your market research projects.
Contact either Brendan Cass or Steve Lawrence to discuss your requirements on 07 5430 6646.
Boardroom Business is located at Noosa Boardroom Serviced Offices.
Sunshine Coast Council Open Data Portal
Explore interactive maps, data visualisations and more on the Sunshine Coast Council’s website:
- Legacy airlines are facing new competitors on transatlantic routes January 18, 2018
- The French government experiments with venture capitalism January 18, 2018
- The World Bank’s “ease of doing business” report faces tricky questions January 18, 2018
- Global report finds Aussie manufacturers most energy intensive December 7, 2017
- On behalf of all Australians COAG needs to develop the National Energy Guarantee November 20, 2017
- Energy experts welcome new Victorian Energy Efficiency Strategy November 19, 2017