Market Research and Business Surveys
The 2018 Sunshine Coast Business Confidence Survey report is now available to download. A big THANK YOU to the local business community for participating in this ongoing survey series that commenced in 2008.
Boardroom Business provides general surveys services to a wide variety of organisations. We work with our clients to make sure that what they want to know is achieved through our market research and data collection.
Please don’t hesitate in contacting us to discuss your survey and market research requirements as we can design a project and campaign around your specific needs including full reporting.
Boardroom Business has been operating since 2007 and are Queensland based. We welcome the opportunity to work with you on your market research projects.
Contact either Brendan Cass or Steve Lawrence to discuss your requirements on 07 5430 6646.
Boardroom Business is located at Noosa Boardroom Serviced Offices.
Sunshine Coast Council Open Data Portal
Explore interactive maps, data visualisations and more on the Sunshine Coast Council’s website:
- Britain’s government slides into chaos November 15, 2018
- Boris Johnson takes centre stage—from the sidelines October 2, 2018
- Of blue suits and smelly trainers October 2, 2018
- Energy efficiency is a $7.7 billion, 120,000-job opportunity for Australia February 7, 2019
- COAG’s support for stronger building energy standards opens the door to higher performance, at lower cost February 4, 2019
- Stalled work on ramping up building quality will hurt Aussie families December 20, 2018